제품 및 서비스
Our conventional product offering ranges from vessel assembly, skids and process packages. Our complementary proprietary solutions allow us to complement our offering and deliver best in class solutions. Our gas, oil and produced water process equipment has been installed on onshore and offshore upstream facilities around the world.
To receive our complete product and services portfolio presentation, please contact our global marketing department. For a comprehensive overview of our offering, please visit the gas, oil and produced water sections on our website.
- For removal of CO2, H2S, and H2O from natural gas, ProSep's membrane technology provides the upstream oil and gas industry with an easy-to-install, easy-to-operate, flexible, environmentally friendly, cost-effective solution.
- Custom designed Gas Dehydration packages are supplied to remove water from gas streams using Tri Ethylene Glycol (TEG). The packages are designed to suite the specific gas conditions and composition, corresponding equipment metallurgy and local environmental requirements.
- Fuel Gas Packages are custom designed to pre-treat gas suitable for consumption by gas turbines, fuel gas boilers etc. A full process design and or verification is completed to ensure successful operation including sufficient superheating and avoidance of hydrates together with hi performance scrubbing and filtration. CO2 removal can also be incorporated into the design.
- Nitrogen Generation Packages using membrane technology provide a trouble free inexpensive solution to inert gas supply. These simple packages are custom designed to suite specific site requirements. Air compression and or Nitrogen compression can be integrated into the package.
- The ProScavTM H2S scavenging technology is used to completely remove small amounts of H2S from gas or liquid.
- The ProCAP technology can be used for the removal of H2S up to 50 ppm with any amount of CO2, preferably higher than 1%. Compact Separation (Internals ICD, SI, IVD, DC).
- ProSep AP also offers leading-edge internals for vertical and horizontal separators, gas scrubbers, and produced water degassers.
- ProSalt is an improvement in mass transfer that increases the dilution water efficiency by 40% when desalting crude.
- Two-phase and three-phase separators.
- Thermal treaters combining both heating and coalescing capabilities in one efficient process unit.
- ProSep's horizontal flow pattern allows us to employ our unique vertical grid design in our dehydration systems.
- We provide simple dehydration up to multiple stages of dehydration with dilution water injections for desalting.
- Chemical injection. Save 25-40% in production chemical costs with ProMix.
- ProSep offers a full line of proven methods for handling produced water while keeping installations in compliance and online. The line includes primary, secondary, and tertiary treatment solutions for onshore, fixed-offshore, and floating-offshore facilities.
- The patented CTour process handles 2/3 of the produced water (polishing) in Norway achieving outlets of <5ppm. The CTour® is a step change technology that facilitated the adoption of zero-discharge regulations.
- The TORR process is a simple, cost-effective water deoiling system acheiving very low levels of oil in water.
- Our Gas Flotation Unit has a patented design superior to conventional induced gas flotation units and unbeatable combined with CTour.
|ProSep is closely involved in all project aspects, starting with process evaluation / integration, followed by detailed process and mechanical engineering & design, through complete fabrication, assembly, testing, commissioning, and post-commissioning operations service.
- Process Evaluation / Integration: We will partner with you to determine your requirements and fit appropriate process equipment packages into your overall process.
- Project Execution: As the main staple of our business, our project execution model succeeds in exceeding client expectations and delivering the highest standards of quality on time and within the project budget.
- Operations: ProSep provides a smooth transition in the installation, commissioning, testing, training, and start-up operation of equipment at the site.