Custom designed Gas Dehydration packages are supplied to remove water from gas streams using Tri Ethylene Glycol (TEG). The packages are designed to suit the specific gas conditions and composition, corresponding equipment metallurgy and local environmental requirement.
Download the TEG brochure.
|Fuel Gas Packages|
Fuel Gas Packages are custom designed to pre-treat gas suitable for consumption by gas turbines, fuel gas boilers etc. A full process design and/or verification is completed to ensure successful operation including sufficient superheating and avoidance of hydrates together with high performance scrubbing and filtration. CO2 removal can also be incorporated into the design.
|Nitrogen Generation Packages|
Nitrogen Generation Packages using membrane technology provide a trouble free inexpensive solution to inert gas supply. These simple packages are custom designed to suite specific site requirements. Air compression and/or Nitrogen compression can be integrated into the package.
Download the Nitrogen Generator brochure.
|Gas Treatment & Membranes|
Ever-increasing environmental regulations and demand for natural gas bring membranes to the forefront of the oil and gas industry as a prominent method for natural gas treatment.
For the onshore and offshore removal of CO2, H2S, and H2O from natural gas, ProSep's membrane technology provides the upstream oil & gas industry with an easy-to-install, easy-to-operate, flexible, environmentally friendly, cost-effective solution. Our modular skid-mounted membrane separation units house both Grace cellulose acetate (CA) spiral wound and Medal polyimide (PI) hollow fibre membrane modules.
- Pipeline Sales Gas Conditioning
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Operations
- Fuel Gas Conditioning (Net BTU Value)
- De-bottlenecking Amine Plants
|ProScavTM H2S Removal|
ProScavTM is a system for injecting and mixing H2S scavenger in the pipeline to remove moderate amounts of H2S from gas or liquids. ProScavTM utilizes the scavenger chemical more efficiently than conventional injection and mixing methods such as atomizing nozzles, quills and static mixers. In less than a year, a typical ProScavTM system will show a significant return on investment.
This high efficiency mixer can significantly enhance any H2S removal scavenger application. It is ideal for situations with high gas volumes with a low H2S concentration and low gas volumes with a high H2S concentration.
Proven PerformanceFor over a decade, ProSep's ProScavTM H2S scavenging technology has enabled producers to effectively remove H2S while reducing their scavenger consumption. ProScavTM units have been installed in over 30 applications worldwide. Together, a portion of these units have treated nearly 3.6 Bscfd of gas and removed over 10,000 pounds per day of H2S.
Advantages Over Conventional Technologies
- Reduced scavenger consumption (30-40%)
- Reduced OPEX costs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Reduced risk for scale formation
- Cost efficient compared to other offshore H2S removal processes
- Compact inline system, easy to install at any pipe angle
- Low maintenance and robust (no clogging)
- Adjustable flow rate
- Efficient even with high flow variaions
- Ideal for both onshore and offshore applications
Download the ProScavTM brochure.
|ProCapTM Compact Amine Plant for Selective H2S Removal|
ProCapTM is a novel approach to amine plants that replaces the amine contactor tower with ProSep's highly efficient and compact gas-liquid contactor. This 'one-shot' compact contactor utilizes the non-proprietary solvent MDEA very efficiently, thus reducing the overall solvent circulation rate. The weight and space saved by removing the contacting tower and the lower MDEA circulation rate translate into lower overall plant weight, footprint and heat duty.
ProCap's selectivity towards H2S is achieved through a short retention time combined with high gas-solvent exposure area throughout the contactor minimizing CO2 co-absorption.
With a single-stage installation, ProCapTM typically removes 80-90% of H2S in the gas. The higher the CO2 concentration, the more competitive ProCapTM becomes. A multi-stage configuration extends the application range of the process to H2S removal efficiencies close to 99%, while maintaining a comparatively low footprint.
A typical reduction in installed weight of 60% can be gained compared to conventional amine plants. This is mainly achieved by a reduction in amine circulation rate of up to 70%, and the reduction of vessel size.
ApplicationsOffshore - The reduced footprint requirement makes ProCapTM ideal for new or retrofit offshore installation.
Onshore - Debottlenecking existing amine plants: The ProCapTM compact flanged contactor can increase the capacity of existing amine plants. A simple modification can increase the plant's capacity by re-using some of the semi-lean amine available in the process.
- Reduced chemical circulation rate
- Reduced chemical-related operating expenditure
- Lower heat duty
- Smaller footprint
- High turndown ratio
- Lower weight
Download the ProCapTM brochure.
The ProDryTM compact in-line technology is a novel, highly-efficient approach to gas dehydration. The main component, ProSep's C100W inline/injection mixer, efficiently injects and mixes chemicals in the gas flow directly into the pipe, optimizing surface contact and maximizing mixer performance. The ProDryTM contactor unit can enhance all TEG gas dehydration applications.
Advantages Over Conventional Gas Dehydration Technologies
- Reduced weight and footprint (up to 60%)
- Improved robustness towards entrained hydrocarbon liquid, eliminating flooding and foaming risks
- Increased dewpoint reduction for existing systems
- Debottlenecking of existing gas dehydration systems
Technology DevelopmentThis technology was developed under a Joint Industry Partnership (JIP) with Total, Statoil and ConocoPhillips. The four phases of the JIP have successfully verified:
- Reduced size and weight at actual process conditions
- Improved treatment capacity (brownfield) and significant weight and footprint savings (greenfield)
- Eliminated risk of flooding or foaming
- Reduced pressure drop and higher turndown ratio vs. contacting towers
- Proven performance for horizontal and vertical orientations
- Increased competitiveness at higher pressures and feed rates
- Utilization of the ProDryTM contactor in a broad range of process applications
Download the ProDryTM brochure.
|C100 Injection Mixer|
ProSep's patented C100 injection mixer is designed to achieve efficient mass transfer for both liquid-liquid and gas-liquid flows.
TechnologyThe mixer produces a homogeneous droplet distribution by secondary droplet break-up, maximizing the contact surface of the injected chemicals and the gas flow. The C100's design principle consists in establishing a high local dynamic pressure by accelerating the gas and transferring the high momentum to the liquid.
FeaturesProSep's compact injection and mixing technology can easily be installed independently of pipeline orientation and has no upstream pipe requirement. The C100 is supplied as spool pieces for installation between RF/RTJ flanges and has no moving parts. The large gas-liquid exposure area which is generated due to the secondary droplet break-up is another advantageous feature of the C100.
- High degree of mixing at a low pressure drop (around 0.2 bar (2.9 psi))
- 30-40% reduction in scavenger consumption
- Cost-efficient compared to other offshore H2S removal processes
- Reduced environmental footprint
- Efficient in high flow variation situations
Download the C100 brochure.