Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of one of ProSep's published articles, available to the public:
- SPE 124823 Paper - New Mixer Optimizes Crude Desalting Plant (Paper presented at the 2009 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A, 2009.)
- SPE-118012 - The CTour® Process, an option to comply with "zero harmful discharge legislation” in Norwegian waters. Experience of CTour® installation on Ekofisk after start up 4th quarter 2007.)Boosting your H2S-selectivity in sour gas treatment (Paper presented at the 4th International Conference - Sour Oil & Gas Advanced Technology 2008, April 27 - May, 2008, Abu Dhabi.)
- SPE 102854 Paper - Performance Appraisals of Gas/Oil Separation Plants (Paper presented at the 2006 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition in San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A, 2006.)
- Potentials & Applications for the ProPure Co-current Contactors (Paper presented at the 13th Annual India Oil & Gas Review Symposium & International Exhibition, September 04-05, 2006, Hotel Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai.)
- Prediction Model Optimises H2S Scavenger Injection Strategy (Presented at the Sulfur 2003 Conference held in Banff, Canada, November 02-05, 2003.
- Treating Natural Gas to Pipeline H2S Specifications Using a Membrane - High-Efficiency Scavenger Hybrid System.
- Typical Amine and Glycol Treating Unit Compared to Gas Membrane Separation System for Wellhead CO2 Trimming.
- Application of an Enhanced Produced Water De-Oiling Technology to Middle East Oilfields (Presented at a Produced Water Conference on Best Management Practices, November 28-29, 2007.)