We hope the policy will allow you to understand data we may collect, our use of the data, including data sharing with affiliates and third parties, as well as security measures we employ. PWA (ProSep) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to review any changes. This policy is effective from 27th of March 2014.
Through our web site, www.www.prosep.com, including visitors redirected from www.pwabsorbents.com/www.pwasystems.com (together, the “Site”), PWA (ProSep) may collect personal information voluntarily provided by choice (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number), other information vol-unteered by choice (such as your organization, reason for inquiry and surveys) and data otherwise permitted by both this policy and applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose Of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use it in connection with the reason it was given, generally, responding to a business based inquiry or providing you access to specific information. Also, we may use personal data you volunteer for the following purposes:
- contact you if we experience problems in fulfilling your requests in a timely manner;
- provide access to promotional opportunities;
- marketing research;
- repair and improve this site;
- detect or prevent unlawful, malicious or offensive activity; or
- comply with an order of a Court of Law of competent jurisdiction.
- send email newsletters containing updates regarding PWA (ProSep) – you may unsubscribe from these at any time using the link provided at the bottom of the email.
PWA(ProSep) will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes dis-closed to you, unless use of the personal data supplied by you:
- is necessary to perform diligence, prepare, negotiate and/or perform a contract or other business transaction with you,
- is required by law, regulation, government agency or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defence,
- is necessary to prevent fraud, malfeasance or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on PWA (ProSep) information technology systems.
Transfers Of Data
We may transfer your personal data to subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted third parties as long as it is in connection to the reason it was given or is permissible under this policy and applicable law. We will not and any third party we transfer your personal data to will not sell your information.
Means Of Access And Utilization Data
This policy applies to all the information we collect about you from any device (such as personal computer, mobile phone and tablet) or means of access (such as modem, cellular and virtual pri-vate network), including your use of telecommunications services to access our Site.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our Site, we may automatically collect non-personal data (such Internet browser and operating system, domain name of the Web site you previously visited, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed) by placing a cookie on your computer.
We may use this data and share it with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties to monitor ag-gregate Site usage, attractiveness and to improve content and user experience.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
You may adjust the settings of your internet browser to delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer. Blocking cookies may alter the functionality or prevent access to our Site or certain fea-tures of our site. The Site may utilize “session cookies” (which are deleted when you close your browser) and/or “persistent cookies” (which remain on your computer for a longer period of time).
PWA (ProSep) will not knowingly collect or use personal data from children without first obtaining parental consent where required by applicable law.
Transmitting information via the internet is not always secure and once we have your data, we have taken commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access.
Links To Other Web Sites And Embedded Functionality
Questions And Comments