During the Steam Regeneration Process:
- Low pressure (LP) steam is generated.
- The LP steam evaporates the captured hydrocarbons.
- Steam and hydrocarbons are condensed into liquid.
- Water is separated from the hydrocarbons and recovered.
- Hydrocarbons are separated from the water and recovered.
Water Treatment Applications compatible with
- Emulsified Conensate
- Oil Field Chemicals
Get the results you need.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about our products or services, please use this button to contact us.